Right now, the role as caregiver has reached an all-time high, and is expected to increase every year indefinitely. Most caregivers are female. Most caregivers are likely to be employed fulltime, caregiving on the side. And most caregivers spend on average 19 hours in the caregiving role each week. How is this impacting today’s businesses? How is this impacting America’s sandwich generation? Jonnelle Leimbach, President of Adeste In Home Care, will be exploring this and more as she begins her new series of workshops and keynote presentations.
How To Help You and Your Loved One Travel This Journey Successfully
By Jonnelle Leimbach
- What the early warning signs are, and how to assess your loved one
- How to communicate with your loved one and those around you
- How to discover your loved ones wishes, and use them to plan for the future
- How to find resources in your community
- How to make sure the paperwork is in order
- What options your loved one has (i.e. short term/long term care, in home care, independent living, assisted living and skilled care)
- How to think beyond today and plan for the future
- Living life with Simple Joys – learning how to focus on what’s truly important
Each training session is specific and geared towards the needs of your community. Have questions? Want to schedule a presentation?
Jonnelle Leimbach is President of Adeste In Home Care, and has more than 12 years of experience within the in home health care industry. Jonnelle learned first hand the real reason for in home care when she, her brother and sister, took turns caring for their elderly mother and father living hundreds of miles away.
Together they traveled back and forth, spending as much time as possible helping them with the little things. Yet as their parents’ health continued to fail, the worry set in. They knew they wanted their parents to remain in their home for as long as possible, so they started doing their research. Slowly they learned what resources were available to them, and more importantly, what wasn’t.
Adeste In Home Care was born out of what she learned along the way, and as a way of giving back to those that need it most. Jonnelle makes her home here in Denver along with her husband Alan, and enjoys spending time with her children and grandchildren.