How would you define in-home care? We define it as any type of non-medical home care or concierge service that your loved one needs to remain safe and independent at home.
For some, that service could be needed after surgery, to help your loved one get back on her feet again.
For others, it may be a daily need to ensure she has the extra care she needs to maintain a certain quality of life.
Needs change depending on the day and the situation. That’s why senior concierge can be flexible and change up, depending on your needs.
How about home services, such as:
- Cooking or light meal planning
- Light housekeeping
- Travel companion
- Respite care
- Running errands and driving to medical appointments
- Sorting mail and correspondence
- Special projects
- Well senior services
Or maybe your loved one needs help with social services:
- Coordinating social engagements
- Travel assistance
- Visiting friends
- Assistance with hobbies, arts, and crafts
- Following through with therapy or exercise plans
Or what about:
- Assistance in navigating the healthcare system, including doctors visits and tracking provider information
- Patient advocacy
- Record keeping
- Booking medical appointments and transportation services
- Ordering and picking up prescriptions
What could senior concierge do for you?