I’m out doing research today, and I’ve come across many great resources and articles that may help you as well.
1. Becoming Long Term Care Aware. Many people don’t think about long term care until they need it, which in many cases is simply too late. Take a look at this article that can help you understand more about long term care planning now.
2. Caregiving: Depression and Hope. Are you angry at your caregiving responsibilities? Do you sometimes feel hopeless and depressed? Learn more about the warning signs, and how you can turn depression into hope.
3. Medigap Insurance. Are those pesky out of pocket expenses adding up? Maybe it’s time to look at Medigap Insurance.
4. Sleeping Patterns For Seniors. How much sleep do seniors truly need?
5. Two New Alzheimer’s Studies. The search goes on for finding ways to slow down and eventually cure Alzheimer’s.